Something interesting or more personal or whatever soon.
I just want to post today to show you my last Purchases ... Yeah, yeah, I'm a lucky little bitch: P The first one
Does not Need an introduction, it's an iPhone * LOL *
But maybe the last one is more special. I Bought The Tales of Beddle the Bard by JK Rowling (Collector's Edition). I was really impressed when i Opened the package. I did not expect it to Be That big honestly. The real book is small and Beautiful But It's encased in a big box shaped like an ancient book.
Proper I'll give you a review when i read it, But it you want to see it, just go to t personal. My boss, Tom, stung me and I fell. I'm so easy to know me ... The truth is that when I opened the package my jaw dropped, so did not expect it at all.
is the collector's edition of The Tales of Beddle the Bard, JK Rowling, and if anyone is encouraged, is available at Amazon.
This bridge left with
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment