I saw, I saw, I saw it. IRS to Diving Bell and the Little Giant (which was not the uncle, or grandparent, or neighbor. Just passing by xD!). The story goes that Diving Bell (well, period) is looking for the lost letters of the Titanic, that's the central story that will mutate depending on the country where they are present Roxal de Lux. The "Uncle" Chileans put it to them right and left seemed to be. The director commented that perhaps leaves. Chile is that we welcome into the family like everyone xD.
If you're wondering who are thered, for they are the Lilliputians ("dwarfs") that moved to the Giants, and if they were all very, very attractive, with their outfits and such ("the air Frances" said my Wela and I believe everything this woman, I swear).
That, in a photo. I do not understand why I like it so much, I just love it.
also saw Sherlock Holmes, and yes, I join the show and love them, they are the most cute couple in the world and Jude Law is so damn sexy and cool it hurts. No I have read the books, but that Watson, agile and charming Holmes addict and leaves you cachurro well crushed me a fascinated, and why I'm leaving out all the charm they have as a couple slash. In the end I was amazed and I hope the second half with a thousand and one forward (and I write my book tasks for 2010 read all the books, if it did).
In other garbage, I'm cold and I hate with hate jorocho, Who's to blame? saijouchi , which is a center of mucus and infection.
Yes, I love her and are always rolling, so I get sick.
Oh and just recently, I found out ... yes, kill me, for que hooola are in January, but recently I found out and confirmed safe and Pearl ... I wrote a fic for birthday (pebbles, if it was in August, so pebbles all) and this awesome, I love it for life. Link , because the global world should read it and die on how well that translates (love that woman, please.)
And I long, too late and a gay manga waiting for me: D Greetings to all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment