Sunday, June 27, 2010

How To Unclog Epson C45 Nozzle

Directions: D


5 .- Where is the other half of the Middle East?

Uhm ... In the West: D

Questions by





vampisandi


1. Why I started to like German? [info] Why a friend of mine explained things from Germany and from there began to be interested. Also because I had groups singing in German or German, a language I did pretty \u0026lt;3. 2. What is the yaoi couple do you like? AsamixAkihito: 3; KanouxAyase: D

3. Would you steal a bank? Here in Mexico I guess if uu, and time and not stealcaches, it would of necessity xD;;.


4. What was your favorite song as a kid? Girls just want to have fun xD;;


5. If you get lost in a forest and all you have to eat are worms do you eat them? Ahhh suppose if XD.


Tschüs ~ ~ ~
: 3

pd Sa-chan: 3 pd2. Tomorrow I have my German test xD I hope to pass: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment