Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pokemon Deluge Legendary Pokemon Pic Marbius <3!!!!!

Happy Birthday! ♥ Alles Gute zum Geburtstag

♥ ♥ Happy birthday
Hyvaa syntymapaivaa! С днем рождения ♥

Gratulerer
Grattis med dagen på födelsedagen
Wszystkiego najlepszego!
お 誕生 日 おめでとうございます ♥
생일 축하 합니다
كل عام و أنت بخي
生日 快乐

Χρόνια Πολλά Joyeux anniversaire!


♥ Awww I remember I met you years ago as 6 blueyaoi Forum xD haha. Before we did not talk much until I was a little scary: s, I remember that I added you to msn but I felt that I did not like D: why I walked away from you haha XDDD but then you say a 'second' chance XD haha.I can not remember as you add them in the LJ was weird oO haha D: Awww: x that makes me happy \u0026lt;3. Congratulations, I hope you can have a great time in your day: D, te quiero mucho: *** lots of kisses and hugs from me \u0026lt;3.

Tschüs ~ ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment