Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bahamas Moped Rentals Summary of my vacation.

Neither knew that a group of scans was done in English Rose Maiden >_\u0026lt;;; good, and I started to download it and I have the manga xD I think that is not yet complete but is very good: D. Aww with Trinity Blood, so good XD I need to read a RAM and ROM and follow with: D. What else? I got the movie The Hunger XD I hope to see: D, I downloaded it just to see that such acts David Bowie xDDD haha. With the anime I have not seen much good >__\u0026lt;;; few chapters of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D'S xD. I'll have to see more anime but I realized I'm just reading manga watching anime oO but do not do the ugly one xD haha. With the game going well *-*, almost just Folklore \u0026lt;3 and I bought a game called Eternal Sonata CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment