As I said in one of my previous post for combat my insomnia, I write vague conversations between Neil and Derek, but in English. I do not use descriptions, nothing extra in addition to the dialogues and arguably are decent.
And although the original idea was to keep it to myself by the thought of not being used to write things like English, in the end I decided that lil_nabo Tení all the right to read. Would violate any clause of this contract imaginesHTMLXC lil_nabo
] previamente.
“Hmn; what kind of hungry, exactly, my dear Derek?” “Not the kind you are thinking, perverted British man.”
Message deleted.
"How Can Be this man annoying? ..."
Message # 3. By: Geeny Midori.
Hello guys! We Have an AWESOME party tomorrow so-
Message deleted.
"No, thank you."
Message # 4. By: Math Howell.
Guys, tonight is gonna be awesum! There's free tacos! FREE TACOS! At Suns-
Message Deleted.
Message #5. By: Clarice Altieri.
“What the fuck?”
Hi sweetie. I owe you a big apologize, but, unfortunately your cellphone was turned off and your pére do not want to wait. We will be out of England for a while so I wanted to let you know it. Greets from London, Neili.
“… That was Neil’s mum?” -
“I am done, Derek. We can eat now if you want it.”
“Huh?... Ah! Yeah, sure.”
“Everything Is ok?”
“Absolute fine... Now, let&rsp; "
" I do not have any idea That Actually someone calls you Like That. I Have to Say That it Was a delicious surprise ... "
" Deri? " " Hmm? What's up? "
" I will Appreciate if you keep my mother's nickname inside of your mind. "
" Oww, why? It's so cute! "
" My beloved Deri ... I am complete sure That You Do Not want me to be bad with you, right? So, it is Better, for Both of us, That if you keep only for yourself. Like a little secret and delightful Between us, shall we? "
" Su-sure & hell
0 comments:
Post a Comment