Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yamaha Blaster Blue Print

actamente therefore, the only difference is that now I have no my beloved lapi.

So I found a solution for it: Write a conversation between Neil and Derek, no more descriptions of pure dialogue, in English!

I'll see you later put one in here ...

Earlier today really was quite an early morning

:

6:00 am - The alarm goes off in the dark and cold room Neko, interrupting his four hours of sleep &"... Do not you realize?" "If I think I'm asking is obvious that no, I did not realize. Unlike other people who sleep eight hours, I sleep, hopefully, half, so if it rains or not, is the least of my worries in the morning. "

" Anyway, it's your p * do if you're a vampire at night ... I'm going to the office [Go to Neko going to talk] No, I can not go to the bank today. Much backlog. Clean the floor, wash dishes, open-"

" Open the windows, feed the dog, turtles and fish, wash clothes, and gardening. I get it, I get it ... "" You orlvido one thing: Get the meat to thaw one hour before it arrives in the afternoon. Bye! " Neko, stays in the driveway with an inscrutable face thinking why the hell not have a normal mother. 7:10 a.m. - Neko has fed animals in the house even though he has missed one, but that is still on vacation. Sign in to your room to fix her bed and when she goes out, the wrong phone rings, causing her to go out fast and close the door ... Machucando your finger. "TAKE ME TO ALL --- * P * censored *!"

7:30 am - Neko is slightly grumpy after the accident with his finger,the muddy dog entered the house and realize, that your skin is falling ... Literally, after the burn in Los Cabos.

7:55 a.m. - Now with coffee cup in hand, lip and palette earphones, Neko is about to be therapy for his fine morning.




Without question, I've had better mornings.






| | 5 Days | |




0 comments:

Post a Comment