Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free Sties Like Jibjab


after 9 months of hard saving, abstain to buy my sleeves, music CDs, magazines and other leisure things they take my time ....

.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.

At last I BUY MY KEYBOARD
* 3 *


and even spend the week of my birthday but sick of the ordinary, or nearly so sick I've never and now D:!
a good time in the company of my family: D

Anyway, back to the keyboard, is a marvel. I could not fully prove that: 1) I have a knowledgent precisare basic and piano lessons. 2) I will not have much free time until late December when I received in the breast facu and definitely does not want to distract me DDD:!



But I have and will not go anywhere \u0026lt;3

HAPPY B-DAY TO ME ♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment