Let's see if it works now ...
see, I've been having problems with LJ and now seriously consider the possibility that it is a multiple-personality crisis. * Serious face *
a week ago trying to make an entry summarizing the last three weeks than it had been my life [Drama, drama, everybody loves drama ...] but it was an absolute fail.
So we skip that part and continue as if nothing had happened (:
Hnn ... I have a meI spent my last few days and not even know if I should call meme, but anyway here it is:
Rules:
must write 20 things that make you hate, I say, see, etc. It has to be random, facts and habits.
1 .- I hate interruptions when I'm talking about. Rudeness is doing, too.
2 .- In the same way, I hate it when I'm reading. Although, I have a couple of exceptions. 3 .-
Messenger conversations, where there goes from "Hello," "That thing", "How are you." Seriously, si do not have a great conversation why not talk to me. Infinitely grateful to you. 4 .-
hate to say "Right now I" or "I do" and a half hour later, not have done . 5 .-
hypocritical people, which are truly abhorrent.
6 .- The phrase "You can not do it" when I am well aware that if I can and still keep screwing around with it.
7 .- I wake when I have no more than three hours sleep!
8 .- People who criticize my stories and will work without commercial
13 .- The last-minute cancellations. Do not be insensitive!
14 .- I hate to criticize my style of dress. If I am so
wrong, tell me in good shape and do not criticize every fucking piece of clothing to wear, please.
15 .- To use my computer without permission and much more to be made outside review files. Would you like me to do the same? No, right? 16 .- That
mistreat and do not care my books when I have provided a good way.
17 .- I hate a lot, the theme of "What will you study?" Or "What doto be? "That is not something that they care, of course, unless you are going to give useful advice about it.
18 .- I hate being rushed. It is completely hopeless!
19 .- EAT FOR OBLIGATION. If I have no appetite, it is nice that they are forcing me to eat. Moreover, portions of which I am accustomed
not.
20 .- Finally, hate, hate and detest ... Many of my personality traits that every day try to improve. Not by me but by them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment