Thursday, November 18, 2010

Best Thing To Put With Ur Blunt Wrap

, Of the four subjects to render final, 2 are practical and theoretical two-oral, the fact shake off an area in early November, without even realizing it or kill me for this, took me by surprise. Let's face it, I've said several times, I love psychology, I have several reasons to give, but the basic is that we discover that we can be as sick as a society and / or individuals, usually a touch disturbing. Ironic, the stuff that I do not like is the best I approved and that I like is a brothel = A =
and over, each time I see a graphic or TV advertising, I can not analyze it and mention the target, psychology trolling me (?)

We're almost at the end of the month and a week end the regular classes, the most of my deliveries are already finished and ready to present pa. In Representation I have everything printed and ready for Tuesday, although I have to do the demo, I hope to finish on Friday, for Computer I have to burn cd my job and this weekend I have to study history, to die as long as me and go to final approval. After only remains, thesis preparation, delivery and study again .... I will not be able to take a short break, all for wanting to end this year.
top end dates are fucked up, as always, in NE tuje planned for the dates, just say that I have at least 20 days to prepare a thesis of 50/60 pages. I really hate their students if they make it impossible for non-performing co

0 comments:

Post a Comment