Saturday, November 20, 2010

Russian Gay Foto,s.com

Life sometimes can have their huge high, large enough to surround yourself in an almost eerie quiet happiness ... But it also has its low, a low-abyssal and cold, you locked in the purest misery incomprehensible.

Damn, how is it possible that less than 10 hours was one of those high, excited, anxious ... And now, I'm one of those low, although not as deep, enough to irritated?

just do not understand. Why do it? Why do you say against me? Do you enjoy watching my reactions, my gestures and my mudolls? Well, damn, if that ... For me, you can go to hell.

I'm tired to be fighting with these conflicts between what I want and what I do. I will follow your example, cariñoy really will enjoy life as I should. If nothing else I ate.

It's that simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment