Friday, December 31, 2010

Burning Throat For Days Music in my life, 2010 edition (?)

Anoy is gone and there do a summary of good and bad in my life this year .... was such that I only remember a few things (?)
But from what I can remember is the music that accompanied me in 2010, so no more I present the OST of my year: D





Top Albums of 2010 (no particular order)

# 1 - LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
# 2 - Leon Russell & Elton John - The Union
# 3 - Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
# 4 - Gorillaz - Plastic Beach CHen Most Played Songs:

     #1 - Radiohead - Where I end and You Begin (From the Basement)

     #2 - Glee Cast - River Deep Mountain High      #3 - Paul McCartney - My Love (Good Evening New York City)

     #4 - Coldplay - 42
(Viva la vida or Death & all His Friends)

     #5 - Kanye West - Paranoid
(808's & Heartbreak)
     #6 - Keane - Black Burning Heart (Demo) (Perfect Symmetry Deluxe)
 \u0026am

0 comments:

Post a Comment