or something ... After taking the matter which was to last, the only ones to study and obivamente I passed, I'm in a state of semi holiday.
I could not deliver the thesis in December, no matter how you try ... needed a break and stop giving a 2 months followed by deliveries, one after another. And here I am, waiting to meet me in February, as he had planned mid-year.
That if I have to finish the thesis, which I've done half of D:
A turd that any delivery dates of the thesis are the last 2 weeksis Christmas re forget me D:, will be a busy day.
not do anything special on Christmas Eve, just ask my bottle of cider, connect the keyboard ... play something decent, see A Hard Day's Night for the umpteenth time and repeat the talk Christmas with
shinigami_lady
by skype. is a good plan ~
Macca's Good Evening NY City cd / dvd, the dvd is glorious. Best x-mas present: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment