Monday, December 27, 2010

Kates Playground Forum 2009 blowjob22 @ 2010-12-28T00: 27:00

Anybody here knows Skins?

Well, if known: NEWS (and perhaps know, I came to find out for now and I'm slightly, very slightly rabid).

My beloved Yankees, nice they decided to make the English version of the show ... and if at least the trailer looks the same as the UK, the characters changed a thousand and true, so at first glance does not convince me none (absolute fan and grumpy mode on).


But what I boiled is:

MAXXI FEMALE

not that I mind the fact that take me out to the gay and stuff, but a series Skins is not gay, is just that character, and I always like how to deal with much ease and blablabla ... and even within the few parameters of morality to in the series, like the "gay" was his subject, not if I explain. Max teníaa his own stalker, that long before the history of Glee, turned out to be that I wanted. Per, Desktop search, music, and data on the table. Or rather, Queer As Folk aired on pay channels at times very WTF here in America, but The L Word passed at 10 pm in a channel basic cable package. No, sorry as a way of smoothing the matter. Maybe I'm putting a lot and is only MAXII who loved his way of being and of seeing life. And their horns. Or that somehow, long ago I'm expecting the series to do more for society to stop pointing the finger at homosexuals. Or a little of everything. Or that homophobia in my family got me sick.

CH

0 comments:

Post a Comment